Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ear Flaps and Eye Masks

Isabel made these for my birthday. Any idea what they are?

I wasn't so sure myself when I opened her carefully wrapped package. After hearing me talking about how I had to sleep with my covers over my ears (due to a childhood fear of having earwigs lay eggs in my brain), she decided that she would make me some ear flaps. I just place the pipe cleaner around my ear, and tuh-duh, my ears are covered. This girl is a genius!

A couple of days later we were school shopping at Old Navy. Isabel insisted on getting an eye mask to wear to bed. I thought that kind of odd as she is not really a fan of the dark, but I gave in and bought her the mask. Each night as she settles into bed with Lammy and Lamb-Lamb, she wears her eye mask to keep out the light that she insists I leave on while she falls asleep.


There is never a dull moment with Isabel around!

1 comment: