Friday, July 16, 2010

Pianomania!


So, on Tuesday night, while I was rocking out with Sir Paul, this little beauty was delivered to our house. The girls have played "Heart and Soul" non-stop since then. I thoroughly offended Isabel when I shut the door during her interpretive piano solo. She returned the favor when I was playing (rather trying to play) some primary songs and she walked in holding an imaginary phone to her ear and said, "It's really rude to play the piano while I'm on the phone," and then shut the door. Last night I even gave Dan a piano lesson (I think I might want to stick to my day job). Nevertheless, we are in love with our 107 year old Schumann studio piano--it might make musicians out of us yet.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely instrument! I love it!
    Just discovered your blog.
    OXOXOX,
    ST

    ReplyDelete