Friday, July 16, 2010

Star Struck


On Tuesday, I had the pleasure of attending the Paul McCartney concert. Mom and Dad had seats on the 10th row and Annie and Randy were a few rows behind them, but Sarah was my date for the night. Sarah and I hadn't even planned to go, but thanks to a stroke of luck (thanks Pat Heinrich) 2 prime tickets became available. I 've met my fair share of important people, but I can honestly say I've never been star struck--until Tuesday. Obviously I didn't meet him, but just being in the same arena and singing along with a BEATLE was almost too much! It truly was the concert of a lifetime! I'm stealing this cool collage from Sarah's blog, because I don't know how to make one and I took all of the pictures!



We had a blast! I like how we were looking in different directions in each picture--Classic! I also like my rock star face during "Helter Skelter." (I might want to retire that facial expression P.D.Q.)

No comments:

Post a Comment